1. PRELIMINARY PROVISIONS
- Cookies are information files – text files that are automatically saved on the User's terminal when using the Service Provider's website.
- Cookies used by the Service Provider are safe for the User's device, in particular, the stored information or access to it, does not cause configuration changes in the User's telecommunications device and the software installed on that device.
- Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they originate from, their retention time on the User's device, the value assigned, and the retention time on the end device.
- Users may themselves and at any time, by modifying their browser settings, change their cookie settings, including the conditions for storing and accessing User's devices.
- Users can also delete cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate option in their web browser.
3. TYPES OF COOKIES USED
- Service Provider uses two types of cookies, i.e. session cookies and persistent cookies.
- Session cookies – are stored on the User's device until the end of the session of the browser. When browser is closed, the cookies, and information, are permanently deleted from the User's device. The mechanism of this type of file does not allow the downloading of any personal or confidential data from User's device.
- Persistent cookies - are stored on the User's device and remain there until they are deleted. These files, unlike session cookies, are not deleted as a result of the browser session ending. The mechanism of this type of file does not allow the downloading of any personal or confidential data from User's device.
4. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING COOKIES
- Cookies are used to optimize the operation of the Service Provider's web site, and by identifying the User, to display the most tailored and personalized content.
A) to configure and modernize the functionality of websites,
B) to create statistics to help understand how Users of marineharvestpolska.pl use the website, to improve their structure and content through Google Analytics analytic tools, which are administered by Google Inc, based in the US,
C) to define User's profile to display matched content in ad networks and to improve tailoring of advertising messages based on location and behaviour of User, using the Google AdWords Online Advertising Tool, which is administered by Google Inc., based in USA,
D) to define User's profile to display matched content in ad networks using the Google AdSense based advertising tool, which is administered by Google Inc., based in the US,
E) to popularize the website of the Service Provider through:
- Facebook.com, social network, which is administered by Facebook Inc. based in the US or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland,
- Plus.google.com, social network, which is administered by Google Inc., based in the US,
- Instagram.com, social network, which is administered by Istagram LLC., based in the US.