Miejsce: Marine Harvest - Gdańsk
Nr ref MS/2018/11/26
- Handles day-to-day marketing operations in smooth & efficient way
- Comes up with insights & learnings, provides fact-based recommendations
- Develops/adapts relevant marketing materials (e.g. presentations, reports etc.)
- Proactively monitors trends & competitive enviroment
- Executes & measures effectiveness of various promotional activities
- Helps executing, tracking and evaluating brand ATL/BTL campaigns
- Support the development of marketing plans & strategies
- Works with external partners (e.g. PR agencies, media houses, creative shops, research institutes etc.)
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Business or in a related field
- 3-4 years of professional experience in marketing department of FMCG company or marketing services agency
- Proven track of record in developing & executing various marketing activations, promotions and campaigns
- Good command of English in speaking & writing
- Intelectually sharp, quick learner
- Analytical thinker with extreme dedication to detail
- Finisher with strong sense of responsibility & ability to work against tight deadlines
- Multitasker, yet with focus on bigger picture
- Wide degree of creativity and proactivity
- Computer literacy (MS Office enviroment, focus on Powerpoint and Excel)
- An opportunity to be part of a growing company, directly influencing its success
- Working in international team that passionately believes in what it does, always ready to go the extra mile
- Personal and professional development in a multi-professional environment
- An attractive salary package
If you are interested, please send your application to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write “Marketing Specialist” in the subject line.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
The following clause should be added to your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data in the scope indicated in the CV submission process by Morpol S.A., a company with its registered office in Duninowo, in order to take part in the current and future recruitment processes,in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016). At the same time, I confirm that I have been informed that Morpol S.A., a company based in Duninowo 39, is the controller of my personal data. I have been informed that I have the right to access my data, rectify it, erase it or limit its processing. I have been informed that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time by sending an appropriate request to the following address – email@example.com. I have also been informed that my personal data will be processed by Morpol S.A. until the completion of the recruitment process, unless I withdraw my consent earlier by sending an appropriate request to firstname.lastname@example.org”.