Junior GL Specialist
Nr ref. JGS/2018/05/07
Business Support Centre
Marine Harvest ASA is one of the largest seafood companies in the world, and the world’s largest producer of Atlanticsalmon. The company employs 12 717 people, and is represented in 24 countries. In 2016 the company had a turnover of EUR 3.6 billion. Marine Harvest is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (OSE) and its share also trade on the US OTC market.
Marine Harvest Central Europe is a business unit responsible for operations in Poland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Sweden and Italy with sales officers and processing facilities in above countries.
- Performing journal entry processing
- Delegations settlement
- Preparation and reconciliation of accounts, balance sheet acocunts, stock posting
- Monitoring dedicated GL accounts to ensure accurate and timely transaction posting
- Performing daily accounting transactions in GL processes
- Month closing activities
- A few months of experience in General Ledger area, in SSC/BPO environment
- Good analitical skills
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree
- Fluent English
- Opportunity to be the part of the Blue Revolution and the future of seafood
- Posibilities to shape the new company structures
- Ability to develop your career and experience new chalenges
- Attractive condictions of employment
- Range benefits - flexible options that suit your need
All applications should be sent to the email address email@example.com
In the e-mail subject please enter „Junior GL Specialist”.
We kindly inform you that we will be contacting selected candidates only.
The data manager is MORPOL Group SA with its registered office in Ustka 76-270, Duninowo 39. The data is collected for recruitment purposes. You have the right to access and correct your data. Submission of data within the scope of the provisions of the Act of 26 June 1974 The Labor Code and executive acts are mandatory. Additional personal information is voluntary.