OTC Junior Specialist
Business Support Centre
Marine Harvest ASA is one of the largest seafood companies in the world, and the world’s largest producer of Atlanticsalmon. The company employs 12 717 people, and is represented in 24 countries. In 2016 the company had a turnover of EUR 3.6 billion. Marine Harvest is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (OSE) and its share also trade on the US OTC market.
Marine Harvest Central Europe is a business unit responsible for operations in Poland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Sweden and Italy with sales officers and processing facilities in above countries.
- Posting sales invoices
- Cash allocation activities
- Handling requests, inquiries related to accounts receivable
- Perform respective OTC monthly activities
- Making business to business collection calls and negotiating with customers on overdue invoices
- CMR documents verification for VAT purposes
- Good analytical skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in accountancy or shared service experience is a plus
- Analytical skills and ability to work within a problem solving environment
- Good English
- Customer focused
- Opportunity to be the part of the Blue Revolution and the future of seafood
- Possibilities to shape the new company structures
- Ability to develop your career and experience new challenges
- Attractive conditions of employment
- Range benefits - flexible options that suit your need
All applications should be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
In the e-mail subject please enter „OTC Junior Specialist”.
We kindly inform you that we will be contacting selected candidates only.
The data manager is MORPOL Group SA with its registered office in Ustka 76-270, Duninowo 39. The data is collected for recruitment purposes. You have the right to access and correct your data. Submission of data within the scope of the provisions of the Act of 26 June 1974 The Labor Code and executive acts are mandatory. Additional personal information is voluntary.