Trade Marketing Manager (Gdańsk)
Workplace: Marine Harvest - Gdańsk
Currently, we’re looking for talented & motivated invidual to take the role of Trade Marketing Manager for MARINE HARVEST business in Poland with the focus on upcoming launch of our first global salmon brand onto the Polish market . The role of the successful candidate will be to lead the development, execution and evaluation of all channel & consumer activities for MOWI brand in Poland with close cooperation with Marketing and Sales Departments.
- Adaptation of marketing strategy into in store activations based on extenssive shopper understanding & available studies
- Develop, execute and evaluate all national promotions and tailor made activations in selected channels
- Close cooperation with internal Marketing and Sales Departments on daily basis to optimize the process to achieve the ambitious goals set
- Budget management
- External partners/resources management
- Pro-active approach towards monitoring our competitive enviroment
- From 3 to 5 years of professional experience with proven track of record on independent position in Trade Marketing Department or Shopper Marketing Department within the structures of international organizations operating in FMCG category, preferably in „food & drink” segment
- Excellent practical knowledge of all trade marketing mechanics and consumer’s activation strategies & tactics
- Good command of English language in speaking & writing
- Ability to collborate smoothly with Sales and Marketing Teams
- Excellent budget management skills
- Extraordinary resources management skills
- Strong analytical skills with extreme dedication to detail
- Multitasking attitude/approach on daily basis
- Computer literacy (MS Office enviroment)
- High cooperation and communication skills
- An opportunity to be part of a growing company, directly influencing its success
- Working in international team that passionately believes in what it does, always ready to go the extra mile
- Personal and professional development in a multi-professional environment
- An attractive salary package
If you are interested, please send your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write “Trade Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
The following clause should be added to your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data in the scope indicated in the CV submission process by Morpol S.A., a company with its registered office in Duninowo, in order to take part in the current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016). At the same time, I confirm that I have been informed that Morpol S.A., a company based in Duninowo 39, is the controller of my personal data. I have been informed that I have the right to access my data, rectify it, erase it or limit its processing. I have been informed that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time by sending an appropriate request to the following address – email@example.com. I have also been informed that my personal data will be processed by Morpol S.A. until the completion of the recruitment process, unless I withdraw my consent earlier by sending an appropriate request to firstname.lastname@example.org”.