375 g of hot smoked salmon
2 tablespoons of butter
5-6 medium potatoes
2 litres of fish stock
Allspice (several grains)
100 ml of milk
100 ml of 18 % cream
1 spoon of flour
2 bunches of dill
- Cut the onion into cubes and fry in a saucepan on melted butter, add the diced potatoes and simmer for a moment.
- Pour the stock, add bay leaf, allspice, salt and pepper. Cook everything until the potatoes get soft.
- Cut salmon fillets (without skin) into cubes and add to the soup when the potatoes are soft. Cook for another 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Let the soup cool down. Mix the flour with milk and add to the soup together with the cream and boil it again.
- Put in bowls and top with chopped dill.
The dish was prepared from