- The administrator collects information provided voluntarily by the users of the website and may also record connection parameters such as IP addresses, for technical purposes related to server administration and to collect general statistical demographic information (e.g. the region of the connection), as well as for security purposes.
- Data provided by users of the website may constitute a collection of potential clients of the Administrator, who has been submitted for registration to the General Inspector for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Personal data collected by the Administrator are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 1916.922) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2016.1030 with amendments).
- The data provided by users are processed for the purpose of the function of a particular form.
- Given the voluntary nature of the user's personal data, they have the right to access their personal data, correct them, and may request the Administrator in writing to remove the personal data previously provided from the data set maintained by the Administrator.
- The Administrator may commission the processing of personal data of users to third parties performing certain services.