300 g of raw salmon fillet
4 tablespoons of lemon juice
1 teaspoon of crushed lemon peel
130 g of smoked salmon
1.5 tablespoons of chopped dill
1.5 tablespoons of chopped chives
1 tablespoon of soft butter
3 tablespoons of thick 18% cream
1 teaspoon of mustard
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oven to 190 ° C. Wash and dry the fillet of fresh salmon. Lay the fish with skin down on a piece of aluminum foil, sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, sprinkle with salt and pepper, wrap loosely the foil sides to form a packet. Place it on the baking tray and put into the oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool baked salmon and remove all the bones, shear off the pieces of meat. Put meat in a bowl, throw away the skin. Cut larger pieces on board.
- Finely chop smoked salmon and put into a bowl with fresh salmon. Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, a teaspoon of lemon zest, chopped dill, chives, butter, cream and mustard.
- Gently mix and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cool in the refrigerator for about 2 hours, serve.