400 g of salmon fillet
2 large courgettes
1 romaine lettuce
100 g of cherry tomatoes
100 g of capers with tail
Olive oil, salt and pepper
- Wash the salmon fillet, dry with a paper towel, rub with salt and oil. Place on the parchment skin up and bake for 20 minutes in an oven heated to 180 ° C.
- wash courgettes, dry and cut them into thin, 0.5 cm thick, slices. Put them in a bowl, sprinkle with oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the pan, place courgettes flat one by one and grill for 3 minutes to get a colour.
- Rinse the cocktail tomatoes and cut into smaller pieces.
- Separate the lettuce leaves, rinse them and dry. Tear the leaves into smaller pieces and mix with the rest of the vegetables.
- Mix with a little oil, season with salt and pepper and place on plates.
- Tear baked salmon to smaller pieces and place on salad.
- Decorate everything with sliced capers.