375 g hot smoked salmon
100 g of baby spinach
100 g of chard leaves
50 g of basil leaves
20 g of mint leaves
2 dessert oranges
One lemon juice
1 tablespoon of honey
- Wash the leaves of spinach, chard and herbs, dry them and place in a bowl.
- Cut the pomegranate in half through the center (try to cut only the skin without cutting the seeds), open the fruit and hit each half with a wooden spoon until all the seeds are removed. You can cautiously use your hands. Add purified grains to the bowl of lettuce.
- Peel the oranges, separate the fruit particles from the white peel.
- Mix the olive oil with lemon juice and honey. Combine all the ingredients in the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Tear the salmon into small pieces with a fork and place on the lettuce.
The dish was prepared from