400 g of raw salmon fillet
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons of olive oil
A bunch of parsley
A bunch of chopped chives
A bunch of chopped basil (leaves only)
15 leaves of chopped mint
100 g of capers, drained and cut into smaller pieces
1 small clove of garlic, finely chopped
1/3 of cup of extra vergine oil
- Mix all the ingredients of the green salsa in a bowl, put aside.
- Wash the salmon, cut the skin off with a sharp knife, remove the bones. Once again rinse and dry thoroughly with a paper towel.
- Cut the fillets into pieces of equal size. Sprinkle on skewers, sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Grill (on a grill or grilling pan) for about 2 minutes on each side until the meat is nicely browned but soft inside.
- Serve with green lemon salsa, with lemon halves.