250 g of raw salmon fillet
250 g spaghetti pasta
20 g fresh chili peppers
50 g parmesan cheese
1 white onion
1 butterhead lettuce
- Wash the salmon, dry, cut into smaller pieces.
- Peel onion, cut into cubes and rind on olive oil.
- Cook pasta al dente in salted water.
- Add the sliced salmon to the onion and lightly fry it. Cut the peppers in half, if necessary remove the excess of kernels with the tip of the knife to make the pasta not too spicy. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Strain the pasta and combine with the salmon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve sprinkled with parmesan slices and top leaves of lettuce.