RULES OF MARINEHARVESTPOLSKA.PL WEBSITE
1. marineharvest.pl website is subject to the protection provided for by Polish and international law.
2. marineharvest.pl is provided by Marine Harvest Polska SA with its registered office in Gdańsku, Aleja Grunwaldzka 415, 80-309, Gdańsk, registered in the National Court Register by the District Court for Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS: 0000293627, NIP: 9581574309, REGON: 220510788, with its share capital of PLN 1 087 500 zł, fully paid ("Provider"),
3. All rights to the Provider's website are reserved to the Provider, and the rights to their respective texts, graphics, images, audiovisual material, applications and databases are reserved to the Provider or respectively to entities whose materials, on the basis of cooperation with the Provider, are available on the Provider's web site. Both the Internet site and each of its elements are subject to the protection provided for by Polish and international law, including in particular the provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights, the Law of 27 July 2001 on the protection of databases, and the Act of 16 April 1993 on combating unfair competition.
4. Use of text, graphics, images, audiovisual materials, applications and databases, and other items included in the Provider's website, does not imply the acquisition by any User of intangible property rights to works or databases contained therein. Subject to the provisions of paragraph 4 of these "Rules of using marineharvestpolska.pl web site", it is forbidden, in particular:
a) for commercial purposes: to copy, modify and transmit electronically or otherwise the website or part thereof, as well as particular works or databases available on its web pages,
b) to disseminate (including dissemination for information purposes in the press, radio, television and in such a way that everyone has access to the material at their own place and time) material posted on the website, including up-to-date articles, reports, interviews and other works on any topic,
c) the retrieval of the content of the databases and re-use of the contents in whole or in essential part, as to the quality or quantity.
5. You may use the Provider's website and any copyrighted works, intellectual property objects and databases under the laws of the copyright and related rights Act, or the database protection Act, but such use may not violate the normal use of a work or database or threaten the legitimate interests of the Provider and entities whose works or databases – on the basis of cooperation with the Provider – are available on the website.
6. Unless otherwise stated in the information presented in this material, you may post links to text, graphics, images, audiovisual material, applications and databases provided on the website, and other items included on the Provider's website. We do not, however, allow links to materials made available on the Provider's website on websites violating third-party rights, social relationships or good habits.
7. To purchase a licence to use works and databases provided through the Provider's website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. These "Rules of using of marineharvestpolska.pl website" do not restrict users' rights to the content posted by them on the Provider's website.